Guided Walking Tours in Prague
It is always a pleasure to introduce newcomers to the many mysteries of this place we call home. It is equally rewarding when we help friends and families living here to discover someplace new. More than anything else, however, we love the challenge of answering questions, and fulfilling the requests of our guests.
Walking Tours of Prague $35/hour
The following are three sample Walking Tours, from 3 to 5 hour , featuring different parts of this historic town. For your comfort, security and enjoyment, a single guide will accompany a group of up to only 8 persons.
In the event of a larger group of up to 15 participants, a second guide will be provided, for an additional $20/hour. This second guide is there to insure that no one gets lost, and that Prague's clever thieves don't take advantage.
- Prague Castle, Golden Lane, Charles' Bridge, Old Town Square & Municipal House
- Vyšehrad, National Cemetery, Výtoň Customs House, Emauzy, Church of Cyril and Methoděj, New Town Hall and National Theater
- Strahov Monastery Library, Petřín Tower, Vrtbovská Garden, Nerudova Street, Charles' Bridge
There are many other places worth visiting in Prague, though some require the use of the metro or tram network, since they are not convenient for walking from the historic center.
We can help visitors negotiate this transit system, so that they can go further and see more during their time in Prague. Indeed, this is a sure way to avoid the more frequented and crowded parts of this Golden City.
The following are some of our favorite haunts outside the center:
- Břevnov Monastery & Hvezda
- Vitkov Hill, Radio Tower & Reiger's Park
- Barandov Hills & Prokop's Valley
- Dolni Šarka - clean, cold, spring fed pool
- Stromovka Park & Prague Zoo